What are the advantages of Custom Rivet Nuts? Today, let us understand the advantages and disadvantages of ordinary riveting and the advantages of pressure riveting screws.
The advantages of ordinary riveting:
- The use of tools is flexible, simple and cheap;
- Suitable for connections of more complex structures;
- The connection strength is relatively stable and reliable;
- The operation process is easy to master;
- Easy to check and troubleshoot;
- Suitable for connection between various materials.
Disadvantages of ordinary riveting:
- It is easy to cause deformation and the skin surface is not smooth enough;
- Normal riveting fatigue is low;
- Poor sealing performance of ordinary riveting;
- Drilling and riveting have high labor intensity, low production efficiency and poor working conditions. to
- Increase structural weight;
- Reduce intensity;
Riveting advantages of custom rivet nuts:
Customized rivet nuts can give us fast, reliable and low-cost connections, and have good quality and strong load-bearing capacity. Its performance is better than welding nuts, self-tapping screws, old nuts, nuts and bolts. The main advantages of use are as follows: single-sided structure, low installation cost, firm and reliable nuts, flexible product application, no damage to the surface of the workpiece, number of layers, suitable for punching and drilling, reducing rework and waste.
Advantages of pressure riveting nuts
- Keep the back of the board completely flush;
- Small and exquisite, suitable for all electronic or precision equipment;
- High torsion resistance;
- Convenient equipment, just simple pressure riveting;
- Standard serialization can meet various design requirements.